Fall is one of my favorite times of year and it means that the Holidays are just around the corner. Lots of family time, great food, and of course, entertaining! I’m excited to share my latest sweepstakes with you, sure to add an extra touch of warmth to your fall look and special get-togethers.
Introducing My Fall Polish Sweepstakes
Enter my “Fall Polish” sweepstakes for your chance to win a pair of Layla Grayce’s 14k brandy citrine oval gold earrings from jewelry designer Rubinia. The sweepstakes runs through Oct. 7th, so be sure to enter before it’s too late!
Enter via Facebook here: http://apps.facebook.com/sweepstakeshq/contests/158888.
For those who do not have a Facebook account, you may wish to use this alternate method of entry.
I discovered Layla Grayce through the beauty of Twitter (@LaylaGrayce). I love the stylish tips and photos they share so when it came time to put together something special for Fall, I knew that a pair of their lovely earrings would be a wonderful treat for one lucky reader. Offering a wide array of women’s jewelry, including brands such as Waxing Poetic, Kendra Scott and more, Layla Grayce is known for stylish home décor, fine furniture, beautiful bed linens, women’s accessories and more.
*THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED*
I’m sharing a few etiquette tips to keep in mind as you enjoy Fall-themed festivities (below).
Festive Fall Etiquette Tips:
1. Plan early. It’s not too early to decide where you will be spending your Thanksgiving, Hanukkah and Christmas. Better to plan ahead and then let your family know you’ll be skiing this year instead of visiting them for the holidays. Send flowers or a pretty card so they will know you are thinking about them while you are out on the slopes!
2. Planning an office Halloween bash? Remember to keep your office Halloween costume conservative. If you are lucky enough to have a boss that allows you to celebrate some candy corn fun, make sure your costume does not make your colleagues blush. Please no French maid costumes.
3. Throwing a tailgate party, don’t forget to ‘go green”. Do your part by using environment friendly products, recycling your trash and keeping your area clean. A good rule of thumb is to leave your tailgating site cleaner than you found it.
4. Create new family traditions. Visit a pumpkin patch, go leaf peeping or pick your own apples and make homemade apple cider. It’s a wonderful time of year and perfect opportunity to make memories.
5. Take advantage of Fall colors. Decorate your home in vibrant hues of orange, green, red and amber. Do the same with your wardrobe. It will put you in the Fall spirit. Take a look at these beautiful earrings from Layla Grayce to get you in the mood.