I always look forward to a new season, and Fall is my favorite time of year. Even before the temperature starts to drop, I am already thinking about fall office fashion and how to add, edit and update my wardrobe with small (and not so tiny) details. I am sharing a few of my ideas for those looking for fall work updates. Take a look and tell me what you think.
- A timeless pair of nude pumps can easily make the transition from summer to fall.
- A beautiful skirt with a sweater or tee would look fabulously fall-like with some great accessories to boot.
- Did someone say arm candy? The level of an outfit can be elevated by one key piece. This bracelet is simple, but makes a confident statement. “Put it on my account, please.”
- Pearls add “class” to any season.
- In my opinion, there is nothing more classic than a black and camel combo for fall office fashion.
- Do you have a soft, pretty sweater to take you from work to dinner? I love this Wasson crossover cardigan by AllSaints. Every time I wear a sweater that I have purchased at AllSaints, I am stopped and asked where I got it. It can’t be a coincidence that they are always from the same store!
- With jeans, skirts, slacks, suits, pick a pump with a pop of color to brighten up your fall wardrobe.
- As temps cool down, an updated scarf is a “must” to add to your wardrobe.
- Peplum is one of my favorites, and I’m carrying the look into fall. This one is fun, worn with a knee length pencil skirt and a great pair of heels.
- And after a hard week of work, toss your wallet, cell phone and a lipstick into a vintage rucksack and go have some fun. PS Just don’t hang it from the back of your chair when you go out to lunch or dinner!
- Have a well tailored grey suit ready for fall office fashion.
- While I readily admit that these shoes are not for all guys, all offices, or all seasons, the right man could absolutely pull off this look – fashionable, confident and stylish.
- According to Details.com, burgundy pants are a great fall office fashion staple.
- Traveling is always more fun when you arrive wrinkle free. Here’s a nice bag that will get you started:
- And guys, you just can’t have enough dress shirts:
- And last, but certainly not least… No one looks better in a bow tie than my friend, colleague and co-founder of Thanksgiving Unplugged, Thomas P. Farley a.k.a “Mister Manners“.
It’s so much fun to go fantasy shopping online for fall wardrobe update ideas – and this trip hasn’t cost me a single dime…yet!