Wishing you a safe and happy 4th of July! Here’s a drink recipe that will get your party started, compliments of Celebrate Magazine:
- 1 packet Iced Tea Lemonade mix
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 10 cups water
- 2 cups mint tea–flavored vodka*
- Garnish: fresh raspberries, fresh mint, sliced lemons
- In a large pitcher, stir together 1 packet mix and ground ginger; stir in 10 cups water and vodka until powder dissolves.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours; garnish with raspberries, mint, and lemons, if desired. Serve over ice.
- Celebrate Magazine suggests substituting with a sweet tea–flavored vodka if you cannot find mint tea–flavored vodka.