With more companies now online, and more people working remotely, why not hire a virtual assistant? Your clients don’t even need to know your assistant is not in the same office. All that matters to you and your customer is that you provide responsive, effective and professional service.
Here are five reasons to bring a virtual assistant on-board.
- Freedom from bookkeeping. Look for a virtual assistant with accounting credentials. Rely on your accounting rock star to gently prod late-paying customers, track expenses, balance books, budget, and send you reports. Clear your schedule to focus on new business and have your assistant stay on top of accounts payable and receivable.
- Your administrative doppelganger. How many new emails stare back at you the first moment you open your inbox each morning?
You will have more time to build relationships with clients and attend necessary networking events.
- Research rescue. Research can be time consuming. Have your VA vet prospective employees, research blog topics, and keep up with industry news. Your VA can also research and compare flights, hotels, and top restaurants in a new city to take a prospective client.
- Website savvy. Many companies run their businesses 100% online. Your virtual assistant can double as your social media and online marketing manager. A top notch assistant can update your website, freshen content, fix errors and add links to resources, news and media.
- Wordsmith support. Writing tasks remain endless. Once you have help, you won’t know how you survived without it. Your assistant can help create white papers, follow up with clients, write newsletters, or help edit new blogs. Maybe you just need another pair of eyes to proofread and tweak your next proposal. Whatever the case, the support will liberate you. Maximize your time and supercharge your company growth.
For more of my business etiquette tips, check out my blogs on The Huffington Post.