Etiquette Services

University Etiquette
University Etiquette from Etiquette Expert Diane Gottsman

A prestigious degree is a door opener; however, a young executive must offer something more than basic technical knowledge. Business relationships are developed in a variety of situations, including lunches, receptions, dinners and fundraisers. Do your students have the tools they need to stand out?
Etiquette Expert Diane Gottsman's etiquette services
Corporate Etiquette
corporate etiquette from etiquette expert diane gottsman
Polished executives are individuals who know the value of executive intelligence (social skills). Studies have shown that 85% of job success is based on the ability to put others at ease, leaving only 15% of a person’s job success to technical knowledge. Can you afford to take the chance? 
Etiquette Expert Diane Gottsman's Etiquette Services in University and Corporate Etiquette

Etiquette Expert Diane GottsmanLooking for a Keynote Speaker or Spokesperson?

“Diane is a fantastic presenter. Her style is so easy that I’ve been able to use what she taught us without even thinking about it. Diane presents the concepts in such a natural way that it becomes effortless to execute proper business etiquette.”

Colleen McLaughlin
Senior Program Coordinator. Harvard Business School – Executive Education